About Paula Miller
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Shepherdstown real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Shepherdstown areas, please contact me.
- 2016 President for West Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Past West Virginia Association of REALTORS® REALTOR® of the Year
- #3 Company Team Coldwell Banker Premier Homes for 2016
- National Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- Twice Past President of Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS®
- Class of 2009 National Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy
- Licensed since 1987
- Specializing in residential sales
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Buyer Representation Offered